|Zootechnical trials in small livestock||Feed and digestibility trials in broilers, layers and rabbits. More information.||Evelyne Delezie, Saskia Leleu|
Excretion trials in poultry
Determination of the possible presence of residues in poultry meat and eggs. More information.
|Behavior and welfare of farm animals|
Behavior and welfare of broilers, layers and rabbits. More information.
Scientific research and advice concerning glucorticoids such as cortisol and its metabolites as classic, non-specific stress hormones. More information.
Your ILVO guarantee
- Scientifically-based solutions
- Individual and/or co-creative guidance for innovation trajectories
- Confidential treatment of your question
- Clear and easy-to-interpret results that are applicable to day-to-day operations
- Technological support for various farm processes
Transparency regarding animal trials
In order to increase the transparency of the animal experiments carried out, ILVO, together with the "European Animal Research Association" (EARA) and 23 other Belgian public and private research institutions, drew up and signed the "Statement in support of animal research in Belgium and a transparent approach" in April 2016.
> More info
> Back to poultry farming