The Symposium will address several aspects of crop protection and will include a plenary session with two invited papers:
- Prof. dr. Bruce McDonald (ETH Zürich, Switzerland): "The evolution of plant pathogens in agricultural ecosystems"
- Prof. dr. Anne-Katrin Mahlein (Universität Göttingen, Germany): “Sensors, robots and artificial intelligence for plant disease detection and integrated pest management"
Further in the programme, papers allocated to the topics mentioned below will be presented in concurrent sessions.
- Agricultural Entomology and Acarology
- Application Technology
- Formulation Technology and Pesticide Residues: Toxicology and Ecotoxicology
- Special session: The design and rational use of green and highly selective insecticides
The provisional programme can already be consulted.
More info on: www.ugent.be/bw/plants-and-crops/iscp