ILVO believes it is important that you can look at, listen to, read or experience the ILVO content via various media platforms at all times and in all places. ILVO also wishes to work on interactive services and customized services for you. On the ILVO online services, techniques are used to make this possible, such as using cookies and scripts. For the sake of simplicity, these techniques are called "cookies" below.
What exactly are cookies?
Cookies are small data or text files that are installed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or use a (mobile) application. The cookie file contains a unique code that allows you to recognize your browser when you visit the online service or during successive, repeated visits. Cookies can be placed by the server of the website or application you visit, but also by third party servers that may or may not work with this website or application.
Cookies generally make interaction between the visitor and the website or application easier and faster and help the visitor navigate between different parts of a website or application.
When you disable cookies, keep in mind that certain graphical elements might not look good anymore, or that you might not be able to use certain applications. Below you can see a detailed list of the types of cookies that ILVO uses on its websites.
Cookies ILVO uses
Reverse proxy (example cookie)
- Name of the cookie: VOGANONUSER
- Goal: the ILVO Reverse Proxy places this cookie on www.ilvo.vlaanderen.be to ensure the proper execution of the transmission of communications over an ILVO electronic communications network.
- Website: www.ilvo.vlaanderen.be
- Cookie(s) placed by: ILVO
- Who receives this information: ILVO
- Validity: permanent cookies with a validity of maximum 24 hours