|Master diploma||General||Merelbeke||apply before
22nd of April
- Work among green surroundings in Merelbeke/Melle or in a busy port area in Ostend
- Meaningful work with attention for sustainability
- Societally relevant centers of expertise and living labs
- Working together with friendly and interesting colleagues in an open, communicative culture based on trust
- Attention for internal networking with regular internal events
- A dynamic work environment with room for self-development
- An international work environment that is still strongly locally anchored
- The ILVO vehicles and machinery include several electric cars and bikes for use by employees
- Charging poles for electric cars are available at every ILVO site
- Green commuting (public transportation and biking) is reimbursed; meal checks and hospitalization insurance are provided
They are ILVO
ILVO is gearing up its integrated research for agriculture, fisheries and food. In the renewed research strategy that is currently being elaborated, the research institute places its research efforts...
The Food Pilot is an application and analysis centre founded by Flanders’ FOOD and ILVO.
Accelerated insights into sustainable agricultural practices
ILVO as employer
ILVO has an open, communicative culture based on mutual trust and meaningful work. ILVO colleagues work on solutions for societal challenges within the inspiring environment of an open food landscape and a bustling port.