- We expect at least 2 years of relevant professional experience related to at least two of the aspects below:
- Software development;
- Data processing and script development;
- Automation of both pre-processing and processing steps of drone-acquired images, using for example Metashape or Pix4D and QGis;
- Experience with R and Python.
- You are fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- You are in possession of a driving license B
We offer you a full-time, open-ended contract with a competitive salary based on your degree. You will be recruited in the salary scale A165, A166 or B111 (depending on your diploma).
The software developer we are looking for will be in charge of the development and maintenance of systems for (semi-)automatic data collection, data processing and data exchange for the ILVO on-field plant phenotyping facilities, including the development of robust systems for quality control.