- You recently obtained a Master degree in Engineering, Bio-engineering, Sciences or similar level
- You meet the generic conditions to carry out a PhD Doctoral grants: requirements and regulations - ILVO Vlaanderen
- You have knowledge of programming e.g. Python, R
- You have a good background in data analysis and modelling
- You have a good written and spoken knowledge of English
We offer you a 4 year PhD position in a collaboration between ILVO and KULeuven
- The doctoral scholarship is initially granted for 1 year and can be extended to 4 years, after a favorable evaluation. The scholarship is free of personal income tax, but does contribute to your social security (e.g. pension).
- The grant amount is 2,323.91 net (2,673.31 gross) for the first 2 years. For the final 2 years the amount is 2431,29 net (2796,86 bruto).